We don't know what name we are going to choose. Heck, we don't even know the baby's sex. Here are some names (serious and otherwise) that we are not going use.
- Maddison - Madison Knaddison? A rhyming name? Really? This is our favorite answer when people ask us what the name will be.
- Isabela - This actually was our favorite ever since a trip to Spain 2003 when we visited a garden that was originally built by Queen Isabela, but we feel like the twilight series has made it a bit too common.
- Maya - Nikki likes. Greg vetos.
- Melissa - Greg likes. Nikki has had two bosses with this name. No matter how much you like your boss, you can't name your baby after them.
- Hugo - just no. Sorry, chavez.
- Guillermina - mostly this one just makes us laugh. (no offense to all the Guillermina's in the world)
- Maria/Marta - to honor the many Maria/Martas we've met from Latin America, but it's just too plain.
- Magnolia/Gwenyvere - Greg loves 70s rock names. Too bad Nikki thinks they're gross.
- Nikki Jr./Greg Jr. - Again, just no.
We may update this in the future - that's the list so far.